Lengthen and strengthen for golf
- Begin by reaching down and touching the floor in front of you. If you cannot do this effectively with tight hamstrings, you can bend your knees slightly.
- Walk out like a little kid and get into a push up position. For more added stomach work, walk to the point where you hands are further above your head.
- Hold the position for a second or 2
- From here, walk ONLY with your feet (keeping knees straight) up to the point where you are pointing your bum in the air and driving your heels into the ground.
- Feel a great stretch in your calves, backs of knees and hamstrings, and the repeat the exercise again.
- Great exercise for warm up that will lengthen and strengthen your body!
We hope this Tip of the Week was informative and helped you arm yourself with practical information you can use right away.
We strive to provide excellent customer service so any recommendations or comments are most welcome!
Come and book a session with us and we will show you why we are different!
To your success,
The S.P.O.R.T. Specialists Team