3 MINI Band exercises to improve your golf game (please refer to the accompanying video clips…JUST CLICK ON THE LINKS FOR THE CLIPS)
The colour of the MINI bands dictates its tensile strength. In general, the lighter the colour the easier it is. The colours range from yellow to green to blue to black. They fit easily in your pocket and are GREAT for warming up and movement preparation and they can be incorporated practically everyday!
- MINI band Wood-chops
- Place MINI band at forearms stretched out, and take a wide stance
- Transfer your bodyweight to one side and bring the elastics with you
- From here, transfer your body weight to the other side while raising the arms
- Do several reps one way and several the other way.
- MINI band Woodchops
- MINI band Single legged clocks
- Stand with both your legs in the MINI band.
- Get into your golf stance with tall proud chest
- Unweight one leg and draw a circle around the other and return
- Working on single leg stability and swing leg strength
- SL CLOCK
- HIGH plank MINI band lateral walks
- Place MINI band around mid forearms and assume a push up position
- Not letting the shoulder blades stick out, take a lateral step with arm and leg
- Pretend there is a glass of water on your lower back and you do not want to spill it…take a few steps one way and a few steps the other.
- HIGH PLANK lateral hand walks
These are but a simple sample of exercises that can help you make great gains this year on the golf course!
With our Titleist Certification, we will be able to make your body move efficiently so you can enjoy the game THAT much more! Give us a call at 514 556-4994 so we can create your Action Plan for the summer!