Exercise: the drug of choice!
We recently completed reading a great book by Greg Wells, PhD and he found that exercise is the best drug of all that can be taken every single day!
A few of the many benefits of exercise:
- Lower risk of certain cancers by 24 – 50%
- Prevent and treat cardiovascular disease
- Reverse type 2 diabetes
- Decrease the number of cold and flu infections by 75%
- Prevent osteoporosis
- Alleviate depression and anxiety
- Delay or prevent the onset of Alzheimer’s disease
- Improve memory, learning, problem solving and concentration
- Make you happier
“If you could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health”